If you are in the process of setting up your own business, one of the most important aspects to get right from the beginning is competent, professional accounting management. The accountancy service for start ups at Jones & Associates, Chartered Accountants means peace of mind from the start. Not only will we answer the following questions for you, but more importantly, we will be your trusted partners throughout the whole process:
- What is the best structure for your new business, self-employed or limited company?
- How do you register with the Revenue Commissioners?
- How to register a business name?
- How to prepare a business plan?
- What records should you keep?
- What expenses are tax-deductible?
- How to set up a spreadsheet for bookkeeping purposes?
- How to prepare and submit your annual returns?
- Which accounting software system will meet your financial reporting needs?
Unlike other firms of accountancy where the partners handle only the initial meeting and handover the actual work to someone else, Robert will be your first point of contact from the start, and he will be your trusted partner as your business evolves. Call him on 01 849 98 42 for a free consultation.