All self-employed individuals, company directors and limited companies are required to file annual returns with the Revenue Commissioners. Preparing your tax returns can be a stressful process. You must ensure that your business is fully compliant with tax legislation, which changes continuously. You may also worry that you are paying too much tax, or wonder if you are benefiting from all the tax credits available.
Robert qualified as an AITI Chartered Tax Adviser with the Irish Tax Institute in 2007 and is a member of the Irish Tax Institute. His qualifications and expertise in tax mean you can rest assured that you are claiming all available tax credits and paying the minimum tax required by law. He will make sure you understand the tax implications your business decisions will have, so you can take a course of action that is tax efficient.
The team at Jones & Associates, Chartered Accountants will deal effectively with the following tax services:
- Preparation and filing of your tax returns
- Recommendations on how to possibly reduce your personal tax liability
- Personal tax, including self assessments, personal tax planning and estate planning.
- VAT: vat registration, planning, completing VAT returns.
- Revenue audits: if you are selected for a revenue audit, it is important that you get expert advice before, during and after the audit. We will assist you throughout the whole process, minimising stress and hassle, so you can focus on your business priorities.