ROLE: Accounting Technician
This role would ideally suit an Accounting Technician (qualified or partly qualified) with minimum of three years of experience in bookkeeping, using Sage Line50 and Sage Accounts Production. Excellent phone manner and customer focused attitude. Payroll experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Preparing 2-monthly vat returns (including processing purchase and sales invoices)
- Inputting of invoices and payments
- Reconciling trade creditors
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Maintain debtors and creditors ledgers
- Prepare other key balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Prepare and file all revenue returns VAT
- The preparation of year-end financial accounts
- The preparation of various tax computations and returns (including Corporation Tax and Income Tax)
- Office management (stationary orders, paying bills, answering phones when working from home and office, etc)
- This is a guideline of the duties, not an exhaustive list. Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Extensive experience of using Sage Line50 and Sage Accounts Production.
- Have experience in account preparation.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced in bringing accounts from source documents to full financial statements.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work on own initiative.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Flexible hours – 5 mornings per week from 9:30am – 1:30pm with option to work from home available.
Salary: €1,560 per month
We are an Ashbourne-based accountancy firm, offering a wide range of accountancy, taxation, bookkeeping and business advisory services. You will be working with a small team who values innovation and puts the customer first. If you can hit the ground running, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your CV to info@CharteredAccountantsAshbourne.ie.