We understand that, as a self-employed individual, you rely on professionals to give you financial information and timely assistance. We know how crucial these relationships are to your business.
Jones & Associates, Chartered Accountants has the knowledge, expertise and technology to enable you to focus on growing your business while we make sure your financial obligations are met. We offer maximum flexibility: You can choose from our full list of services and decide if you want a comprehensive service or just opt for the preparation and submission of your year-end statutory financial statements. Either way, we offer a fixed price, so you do not need to worry about cost overruns:
We will also share our expertise: Many accountants are not qualified tax advisers. Robert is a Chartered Accountant and a qualified Tax Adviser. He will be able to inform you about personal allowances, tax bands, and tax credits. He can help you with cash flow presentations, tax advice, and much more.
Please find below the full list of accountancy services for self-employed individuals:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assistance in the completion and submission of Value Added Tax (VAT) returns to the Revenue Commissioners
- Monthly/quarterly PAYE returns and end of year PAYE Returns
- Completion and submission of Income Tax Returns to the Revenue Commissioners
- Revenue Audits
- Payroll bureau service
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans and raising finance
- Advising on the choice and configuration of an accounting software system
- Tax Registration
Call Robert today on 01 849 98 42 to get the expert advice your business deserves!